Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blog warming~~~

ello~~everyone
This is my new Home for blogging.
Always wanted to create a blog "house" in blogspot
but dint actually take an action to create one~~sry...

Hanging around in Dc's blogspot, i hv found out alot of
BC's ppl's blogs there~~~I feel so outdated when i got to
know so many of of my coursemates are actually so active in
BLOGGING~~~

Daniel (Dc's Fake thing), Jimmy Dai Lou, Jess, Predator...

and so on ....For those who has always visited to my blog

in Msn may know that i NEVER write a blog in English.

sorry la Daniel, i bet u never visit my blog cuz u dun understand ..

hahah, but nvm la....from now, I officially announce that "RICEBALL"

is joining blogspot !!

Tepuk la tangan.....

hahahahah

nyway, it is really nice to know more about your friends thru blogs.

issnt it???Blogging help us in writing too right?

hehe

No comments: