Monday, September 15, 2008

From Kinex

Ok, Guys and Girls
this is a comment that the very "brilliant" wanted
to leave for my blog with the title of
"the only thingy i like about exam".
She is ovbiously, truely and vegetably "Brilliant"
as what our advertising lecturer used to comment.

After she spent quite few minutes to write
the long long comment, she suddenly found out
that she is not a blogger and not a google user~~
wad a brilliant joke is this ~~hahahah

I see she so pityful~ so I suggested to post her comment
as one of the blogs here~just wonder wad is her comment
share with u guys and girls , so here you are.....

Oh no.. y I leaving msg here is jes wanna tel u
guys one secret..When the riceball study til very
TENSION she will suddenly stand up and she will
ask (forcing) me to stand up too...AND..u guess wat
she wan to do?? jes stand up and do some exercise
and even sing a song... after do all those thg she will
sit down and study seriously... But, today she change
her styles... While i chatting wit my Guy Frens in MSN,
she start mumble me and say i cant chat wit guy and
tel me how pityful my BF is??say until like i m betraying
my BF...wad a Kepoh!!keep working..earn every
single cents for me and yet i jes chatting wit a GUY frens...
OMG.. imagine how crazy she is?? her brain cable fix
wrong ad lo~~!!! Miss Ira u are destroying one “brilliant”
student future… She needs to stay at TAnjung Rambutan ad..
whahaha….kaka….

so !! everybody ~~SWEAT???

No comments: