Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jogging

Yahoo~~~~
yesterday right after my Blogging time,
Enyi and Sherine decided wanna go jogging together with me~
and kinex do wad? she SLEEP!!!
hahahahaha

from 17/41, we walked out the the Cendol Tree
to meet Enyi~ okay, Cendol Tree is the Tree where
the Cendol is sold, hahaha, people who lives around here
will know where is it.

Ok, let me make this clear, we means sherine and I
why ? because sherine is my roommate.
so wad is the story about these two friends?
Both of them have similarities which are :

1. they are both my form 6 classmates
2. they are both from Sitiawan!! my hometown
3. Now, study together in UTAR

Next, we spent about 1 hour plus to walk / jog
around section 17, from 17/41 to 17/4 to 17/17
until we reached sentosa 17/38....this time i seriously
move my body and SWEAT alot. felt damn good~~

hehe...
tomorrow is the last paper for this sem final,
after this, THE 3 months holidays are waiting for US.
so ~~~ ?? wad else~~~ VERY HAPPY lorrr
can FLY alr......

this is the cOURSE for my jogging..kaka..Taken right after the exam, it was about 4.30pm...wad a heavy TEA TIME~~

No comments: