Thursday, April 2, 2009

Before and After

for those who has always follow my FB
should have knew that i had cut my hair short.
I m so glad that i had this photo snapped
coincidently when we were doing our shooting in lumut.
by looking at this photo
i m kind of sad somehow~~
i think i miss my long hair
miss them so much.

and this is the latest one!
i had them all cut off on 30th March.
after days of thinking abt cutting them or not
i finally closed my eyes
and leave them to my stylist, Tom.


this is stilll half way to the end.
i have no courage to cut till very "bob"
therefore i cut till here first.
kinex were busy taking photo for me.
thanks to her cuz i think
this is sth i need to keep as my "historical" memory.
^^

some said i look happier, more cheerful and energetic!
some said it brings my characters together
with the smiley face.
and most of them said,
" oh my god, why u cut ur hair ?? wad a waste~~~"
haha.....
However
for myself, i think this is a good change
after 6 years of keeping the long hair.
it is just when i see those models in magazine
with long curly hair
i will pretend as i dint see them~
ever since after i have my hair short
i started to notice those girl with short hair
as i seldom look at before this.
nyway......
i m not sure if i m happy or not with the new hair style
but i m sure that i save my shampoo, conditioner, hair oil,
electricity (hair dryer), and rubber bans..
haha...
Riceball is with short hair now!

2 comments:

Dc said...

Who says you hair isn't nice? call him/her out i pancung them.
Its good to change your outlook sometimes, refresh our eyes mah :)
anyways it looks 'seducing' lol cheers from dc~

Jamesie said...

Refresh~ Refresh~ X_x~
Yeah~ New Hair New Taste~ xD