Saturday, May 23, 2009

eat ...eat eat...

it has been more than a week i m back in hoemtown
but i have been back to kl twice within a week
simply accompany my parents to go down for some work
be a driver! oh well, i think i m enough for that~
driving 8 hours a day is sufferign!!
ok! let me make this clear.
we are not going down to kl purposely for TENJI
i suggested to go for Tenji as my parents never been there
so,very quickly i called Bryan [my bro]to book for the seat
for that night.
before we enter for the buffet
the flight has been cancelled suddenly
[flight = Dad has some stuff to pick from china]
so we were supposed to go to LCCt after the buffet.
[dad and mom after the buffet]
so we just went back home right after the dinner
and reached home at abt 230am~
we feel like the trip is purposely for the buffet~
abit "over" right?
[look at my face! round round round]

mummy and bryan waiting for the coconut
smoked coconut in Tenji
i believe everyone would love it~
and most u guys know wad it is too


[Bryan, Eve and Papa mama]
even myself feel so funny looking at this photo cuz
we look too alike
bryan and dad, mom and I~

enjoying the food
my mum love the plain black coffee and love the latte
even though my hand was holding Milo Ice...lol
[papa. Bryan and Cea cea]
kind of parents'day celebration
okok, this is no more Tenji yea
this is the baked potato i did at home
receipe from my onion head~
it taste really good because it is not oily at all

look at this!
[streaky Bacon Asparagus]
i love this combination
and this is not difficult to make too
as easy as ABC
if u love to take it with some sauce
u can try on BBQ sauce or any mayo~
i bought the bacon for RM8 and asparagus for RM3
total cost is RM11.00
do u think it is expensive?
nyway, dun mind la....as long as it is nice to eat
and friendly to the stomach








No comments: