Monday, February 23, 2009

The Fun of Photoshop



Finally i got a chance to learn Photoshop.
it is actually quite complicated as there are too many short keys
to be memorized. Also too many effects we can play around.
until we are too confused with every single thing
our sir Wincen mentioned in the tutorial.
about to "Faint" when we see him click here
click there like doing magic.
Cant Follow at all~~

i love photoshooting, therefore editing a photo can
be considered as one of my favourite hobby.
before this, the best thing i do is changing mode in my camera.
but now i have more things to play around.

this is the photo i use as my first experiment.
a photo taken in Trafagal Square (白鸽塔) last December during
my working vacation.I always feel that the boy standing behind me is
kinda "distractive".

Therefore,
i use the clone stamp tool to make him "disappear" in the photo.
feel really cool!
and also using Blur icon to make the corner blur abit
for better outcome. SEE---->

I m really happy with my first time work on Photoshop.
i know it is not that "professional", but i really
feel good when i put in effort in doing something i love to.
after coming back from uni, i start my own trial on some photos.
and this is the most presentable one i guess.
so now whenever i have free time,
i will just sittting in front of my 24" monitor
working on PHOTOSHOP.
cuz i like it.

No comments: