Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tears

"HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYBODY!
Hope all cupids' arrows hit the right spot.

But to those who had a bad Valentines (youknowwhoyouare), screw the idiot as there are much more better fishes in the sea! He doesn't deserve your time and yr hotness! Mwah! "


quoted hellenness.com

thanks to one of my bestest babe who support me
so much when i m falling.
having a week that suffer like hell,
i have nothing to say to everyone except thankyou.
babe hellen, thanks lot, u talk to me and try to console me,
build up my confidence
and remind me to have faith in myself.
though it does nt help at this moment, i appreciate it.

also...
the bestest babe kinex. she is a quite one, a passive one.
she dint know how to comfort me at all,
yet she never dump me alone.
being a very good and caring babe i ever met.
bring me shops! bring me hang out
everywhere, and given me lots of couragement.
she sacrifies her dignity and say
she actually love me more than anyone else,
she wants to make me pregnant!
(i know this sound weird and annoying)
but this is the way this stupid cute babe kinex
"sayang" her friend --- me.

Bloom.....
i know he has been a very good listener,
not only lending his ears also his shoulders.
my brother, Bryan, who stands there
and let me cry so badly in his arms for few min.
bring me karaoke till 3,4 am ,sing together with me,
yield until no voice and listen to me crying using a microphone.
( i never sing and cry till i cant control myself)
bring me watched movie
(a very stupid movie named ONG BAK2, which i dint
pay attention mos tof the time, my mind full of
the flashes of memories i had with him)
and shop whole day.
i never know my brother can be so caring for me.
his big hug make me feel
that i m still a girl that no one can hurt or damage her.
he makes me feel protected.
and the very funny DC,
always scolded me stupid,naive and etc
the most impressive thing he told me is
傻瓜,你现在要知道幸福是多么的得来不易咯。

all these people.....
even though u guys cant help me at all.
i mean right now..
cant stop my tears dropping every night
(i wonder how long the tears will keep dropping till)
but u guys let me know that,
i m someone will be given up by someone but not everyone.

actually u guys make my tears drop more.
cuz i m really glad to have you all...

No comments: