Friday, July 3, 2009

Balik Kampung

yoho!! i m now in puduraya
as you guys can see i m now in starbucks around here
^^hehe^^
Thom is accompanying me here
wait for the bus depart at 4.30pm
OMG luckily i can still get a ticket to go back to my hometown
and i m very glad that i do not need to wait alone here
cuz "somebody" is with me until i get into the bus
Actually
i wanted to take Konsortium or Transnational as usual
However, the ealiest would be 7.30pm!!!
how can i wait till that late??
so , i chose Sri Maju looooo
haha
we bought a lot of magazines
enjoying our Choco banana Muffin [my favourite muffin]
and Ice Blended Mocha Frappucino
oh no!
i still look fat!
especially when i m holding the superb fattening
coffee full of cream!!
???how to slim down???
haha, nyway Don't mind for the moment.
Looking forward to see my parents, Aunt and sister.
Lumut !!I am coming back to you~~
"Can't wait to surprise to my parents"

No comments: