Monday, June 29, 2009

Bad Buffet

Announcement ~ Announcement ~
I have sth to talk about Tenji
Previously almost everyone in my msn list
were having their caption written about Tenji !!
Tenji Fully book !! XXXT!!
Tenji Tenji ....I wanna go to Tenji!!!
Tenji nice ! Tenji good!!
anyone ?? TENJI??
ppl all around talk about it
and it had been a "HOT" topic among ppl
in my uni, friends' companies and all
Now, I have no choice but to say~
TENJI SxxKS~
I am sorry to have used this "word"
for so far i never type or say this.lol
but this time i have no choice but to complain
Today i went to Tenji again for my "cousin Gathering"
though the attendance was not really good at the end,
there were 5 cousins [included me]
i m kinda disappointed for this
as sis Olivia and I had put alot of effort to organise it.
we had no words
but hoping TENJI will cover up the disappointment.
========MANA TAHU===== ===
the food dissapointed us MORE!
more than the adsence of our cousins.
  1. oyster is just slightly bigger than my thumb and it it smelly,not fresh
  2. the thai style chicken is hard like crab!
  3. tempura is too oily that i cant even take more than one
  4. others not to mention because no impression at all

++the only thing i found good is++

of course the sweet smoked coconut drink
but this is not special as other japanese buffet has it too!
okay~ this is also good.

and this! the BEST dish i had!
Mashed potato and sausages

but buffet not suppose to be like having only 2,3 good food
it supposed to be having all variety of nice and fresh food
what for we pay for like RM80++ per pax
to go and look at those "failed" food


my sis said
this is her 1st and her last time to TENJI
lol
i feel so funny that this is my 5th time but i dun think
it is my last time.
cuz i still have alot of discount vouchers
but only RM50 discount on every RM200 spending
it is not worth at all


**if i throw the vouchers on road**
anyone will take?


5 comments:

Jesse Tan said...

so, are u going to take me there as u promised b4?

onigiri said...

sis~~~ if u wanna try, we can go !
it's still depends on their preparation u know~ i hope it will become better not worse...hehe

-Eunice- said...

Haiya....Go la jogoya... Its much much better...^^
And..There are coconut drinks served too!

Jesse Tan said...

ok.. in that case, we can choose between Tenji or Jogoya. Btw, i heard the buffet @ Gardens Hotel not bad too.
s

onigiri said...

Garden hotel?? ok,we can discuss when u r back k??